FX-100C Handheld pneumatic capping machine
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||Standard carton box|
|Delivery Time:||1-3 working days depends on the order quantity|
|Payment Terms:||T/T,Western Union,Moneygram,Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||10000 sets per month|
● FX-100C pneumatic capping machine combines the advantages of small pneumatic equipment at home and abroad, with high torque, high efficiency, low noise, low vibration, high precision, etc. The same level of contrast is much larger than electric torque, suitable for spinning some 了large diameter, poorly twisted caps.
● Small size, plug-and-play, easy to learn, and can greatly improve production efficiency after proficiency
● The cap rubber head is made of imported silica gel and has good friction performance.
● Adjustable torque of the device, can be adjusted in positive and negative direction, suitable for the outer diameter of the cap 10-50mm.
● Hand-held electric capping machine is widely used in food, pharmaceutical, chemical, packaging and other industries. The bottle type is mainly composed of mineral water bottle cap, syrup cap, glass bottle cap and other plastic caps, hand-held electric cap The machine is mainly used for tightening and unscrewing of various screw caps. Easy to carry around, it can be easily used to tighten or loosen the cap. Its adjustable clutch (adjustment force) can effectively avoid the damage of the cap and reduce the wear of the inner plug. Once the cap is tightened, the chuck can stop rotating, indicating that you can operate the next cap. It is suitable for the capping work of various high-strength bottle caps. It is suitable for caps with a direct range of 10-50 mm and a single production capacity of 30-90 bottles/min.
● No MOQ Limit
● Non-Standard Customized Service
● Exceptional Quality
● Exclusive Designs
● Fast Delivery
● Laboratory One-Stop Supply Service
|Working efficiency||30-80 bottles / min|
|Speed regulation||no speed regulation|
|Torque adjustment||3-stage adjustable|
|Direction||positive and negative|
|Applicable air pressure||Applicable air pressure|