CH-100 Automatic trough type mixing machine
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Price:||To be rediscussed|
|Packaging Details:||Export Wooden Box|
|Delivery Time:||5-10 working days, depends on the order quantity|
|Payment Terms:||T/T,Western Union,Moneygram,Paypal|
● This machine uses two motors, one stirring motor, which drives the mixing paddle to rotate the mixture through the shaft, and one discharge motor, which can tilt the mixing tank to facilitate discharging.
● There are unidirectional thrust ball bearings and radial thrust ball bearings at both ends of the stirring shaft, which can prevent the radial movement caused by the harsh effect.
● The sealing of both ends of the stirring shaft has been improved, and it can be completely sealed without contaminants.
● Jog control is adopted when unloading, it is very convenient to discharge the material without the phenomenon of excessive tilt of the hopper. The left end of the rotating machine is self-locking due to the worm gear and worm drive. Therefore, the mixing box can be inverted at any angle.
● The trough mixer is used to mix powdery or pasty materials, so that different materials are evenly mixed. It is a horizontal slot-shaped single paddle mixing, and the stirring paddle is of the through shaft type, which is convenient for cleaning. The contact with the object is made entirely of stainless steel, which has good corrosion resistance, and the mixing tank can be automatically turned and dumped.
1.Mixing of the previous steps in the production of tablets and granules for the pharmaceutical industry.
2.Food industry mixes such as condiments, dairy products, spices, pastries.
3.And other production. Feed production mix. Mixing of powder and liquid in the chemical industry.
● No MOQ Limit
● Non-Standard Customized Service
● Exceptional Quality
● Exclusive Designs
● Fast Delivery
● Laboratory One-Stop Supply Service
● Video Outgoing-Inspection
● Professional After-Sales Service
|Stirring speed||24r / min|
|Dimensions||1200 × 500 × 1080mm|