The application of high-speed refrigerated centrifuge
What is a high-speed refrigerated centrifuge?
As the name implies, a high-speed refrigerated centrifuge is a centrifuge with a high speed (rotation speed can reach more than 10000rpm) and refrigeration function. In addition to the performance and structure , the angle rotor used in the high-speed refrigerated centrifuge is also different from ordinary centrifuges. It is mostly made of titanium alloy or aluminum alloy, and the centrifuge tube is made of polyethylene hard plastic with a cover. This type of centrifuge is mostly used to collect microorganisms, cell debris, cells, large organelles, sulfuric acid
precipitates, and immunoprecipitates.
The features of the high-speed refrigerated centrifuge are: microcomputer control, DC brushless motor.It is a special equipment for rapid separation of mixed liquids, and can be widely used in scientific research、 genetic、engineering、genetics、 life sciences、biochemistry、medical industry. The machine is easy to operate, fast in refrigeration, and is suitable for experiments with small separation volume, high centrifugal requirements and low temperature.
The main purposes of high-speed refrigerated centrifuges are as follows:
1.To separate suspended particles which in the solution;
2.To separate two immiscible liquids with different densities.
Used to separate the suspended particles which in the solution
1. Separating formed elements in blood、concentrate cells or other formed elements in body fluids for analysis and determination.
2. Separating ligands and free ligands that bind to proteins or antibodies.
3. Separating the precipitated protein in the specimen.
Used to separate two immiscible liquids with different densities
1. Such as the use of organic solvents to extract certain components in body fluids.
2. Separation of lipid components in blood, such as separation of chylomicroparticles and various lipoproteins in plasma.