6 Cavities aluminum alloy hollow suppository mold
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||Carton box|
|Delivery Time:||1-2 working days, depends on the order quantity|
|Payment Terms:||T/T,Western Union,Moneygram,Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||1000 sets per month|
● For Rectal Suppositories and Vaginal Suppositories with 6,10,20,50,100,200 or 300 Cavities ×1g,1.5g,2g,2.5g,3g
● These are standard types of molds for rectal suppositories and vaginal suppositories.Their design respects the experience and requirements of pharmaceutical and medical practice.Aluminum alloy.(Brass) suppository molds come in a variety of cavity sizes and with a variety of number of cavities per mold. Common sizes vary from 1 g to 2.5 g, and common number of cavities range from 6 cavities up to 100 cavities. The two halves of the mold are held together with either nuts or some molds have 1 centered screw.The construction of the molds gurantees long-lasting functional properties and quality.
|Suppository Molds Types||Applied Body Part|
|Drop shape||Rectal / Vaginal|
|Alien||Rectal / Vaginal|
● Suppository molds are mainly used to make suppositories. Suppositories are classified into rectal, vaginal, and urethral suppositories, such as anal suppositories, vaginal suppositories, urethral suppositories, dental suppositories, etc. The most commonly used are anal suppositories and vaginal suppositories. In order to adapt to the application site of the body, the properties and weight of suppositories are different, so there are different specifications of bullets, torpedoes, duckbills and some special-shaped suppositories. Our most common suppositories generally include anal suppositories, vaginal suppositories, urethral suppositories, etc. .
● The suppository molds are precision manufactured, with a wide range of types, complete models, high precision and accurate dosage. , Corrosion resistance and other characteristics, it is the first choice for suppository molds in universities, colleges, scientific research units, pharmaceutical factory trial production rooms, hospital preparation rooms, anorectal departments, and gynecology departments.
● No MOQ Limit
● Non-Standard Customized Service
● Exceptional Quality
● Exclusive Designs
● Fast Delivery
● Laboratory One-Stop Supply Service
● Video Outgoing-Inspection
● Professional After-Sales Service
Conventional suppository mold size specification sheet unit：mm
D=diameter，D1=Maximum part diameter，D2=Minimum part diameter，B=width,DP=depth，L=length
Note: Those who do not have the above specifications can make drawings or send samples as required.